Nội dung chính của bài viết
The study was carried out on 119 children aged 6-23 months. Objectives: To evaluate the dietary improvement of 6-23-month-old children supplemented with Bibomix multi-micronutrient powder after treatment for acute respiratory infections. Methods: Controlled intervention. Results: After 6 months of supplementing with Bibomix, the child's dietary response increased. The additional nutrients after the intervention compared to before the intervention in the group supplemented with Bibomix compared to the control group: Energy was 31.8 ± 100.7 Kcal and 11.0 ± 98.1 Kcal (respectively); animal protein was 3.4 ± 4.6g and 0.2 ± 4.6g (respectively); Glucid was 1.1 ± 13.9g and -4.5 ± 10.8g (respectively), Calcium was 97.2 ± 1.5mg and -16.0 ± 155.2mg (respectively); Zinc was 0.2 ± 0.8mg and -0.2 ± 0.8mg (respectively); Vitamin C was 8.7 ± 17.8mg and -1.8 ± 16.9mg (respectively); Vitamin B2 was 0.17 ± 0.2mg and -0.01 ± 0.2mg (respectively); Vitamin D was -0.7 ± 3.9μg and -0.9 ± 3.1μg (respectively); The differences were statistically significant in all comparisons.
Chi tiết bài viết
Bibomix multi-micronutrient powder, acute respiratory infection, diet.
Tài liệu tham khảo
2. WHO, Fact-sheets 2021: Geneva: World Health Organization.
3. T Andrew, W Fiona, Malnutrition and infection: a review. Malnutrition and infection: a review. 1989(5).
4. Phu PV, Research on solutions to improve the quality of supplementary feeds based on local raw materials in a rural area of Quang Nam province; Doctoral thesis; Hanoi Medical University - 2006. p. 90-95.
5. Huong CTT, Anh TT, Nhung BT, Anemia in 6-23 months old children and mothers' practice of complementary feeding in Thuc Luyen and Dinh Qua communes, Thanh Son, Phu Tho, Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2007, 27(3).
6. Mai LTK, Nutritional status and feeding regime of pediatric patients under 5 years of age with acute diarrhea at the Department of Gastroenterology, National Children's Hospital in 2017 – 2018, Master thesis, Hanoi Medical University – 2018; p. 81-90.