Main Article Content
Objectives: To describe the isolation rate and antibiotic status of Acinetobacter ssp hospital-acquired bacteria in the intensive care unit. Methods: 1434 patient samples isolated patient samples, cultured, performed antibiogram, described cross-section. Results: 109/331 strains of Acinetobacter spp were isolated (32.9%) and mainly from respiratory specimens, catheters (76.1% and 14.7%). Acinetobacter spp has a high degree of antibiotic resistance to most of the antibiotics Ceftazidime: 91.7%, Cefepime 91.7%, gentamycine 91.7%, Amikacin 83.3%, Imipenem and Meropenem 75%, still sensitive 100 % with antibiotics Polimycin B and Colistin.
Acinetobacter spp, nosocomial infections, antibiotic resistance
2. Hang NTT, Survey on isolation rate and antibiotic resistance of Acinetobacter baumannii at Gia Dinh People's Hospital 2017-2018 (in press).
3. Lan NPH, Chau NVV, Man DNH, Dung LT et al., Survey on antibiotic resistance of Acinetobacter and Pseudomonas isolated at Tropical Hospital in 2010, Journal of Medical News, 2012; 68, 9. (in Vietnamese)
4. Nhi LTAP, Bao NT, Antibiotic resistance of Acinetobacter baumannii isolated at the Hospital of University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City, Medical Journal of Ho Chi Minh City, 2016; 21(2): 37-44. (in Vietnamese)
5. Nga VQ, Characteristics of Acinetobacter baumannii infection in pneumonia patients tested at the emergency department of Cho Ray hospital, Medical Journal of Ho Chi Minh City, 2013; 17(1): 197-201. (in Vietnamese)
6. Ngoc DM, Ngoc TV, Investigation of clinical characteristics and antibiotic resistance of Acinetobacter baumannii causing pneumonia and hospital-acquired pneumonia at the Respiratory Department, Cho Ray Hospital, Medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, 2017; 2: 21-25. (in Vietnamese)
7. Thu BH, Evaluation of the situation of nosocomial infections at the poison control center of Bach Mai hospital from January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2010, Practical Medicine, 2013; 884(10): 19-23. (in Vietnamese)
8. Van PH, Midas, Multicenter study on antibiotic resistance of Gram-negative bacilli that easily grow results in 16 hospitals in Vietnam, Medical Journal of Ho Chi Minh City, 2009; 13. (in Vietnamese)
9. Van VTK, Van NTT, Survey on antibiotic resistance of Acinetobacter baumannii and Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated at Dong Nai Hospital in the first 6 months of 2018, Dong nai, 2018. (in Vietnamese)
10. Chang HL, Tang CH, Hsu YM et al., Nosocomial outbreak of infection with multidrug- resistant Acinetobacter baumannii in a medical center in Taiwan, Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, 2009; 30(1): 34-38, 2009.
11. European Centre of Disease Prevention and Control Health care- associated infections acquited in intensive care units, Annual epidemiological report for 2017, Stockholm, ECDC, 2019.