Main Article Content
The study was conducted with objectives: Describe the clinical and paraclinical results of laparoscopic retroperitoneal resection of benign adrenal tumors at Viet Duc Friendship Hospital in 2018 on 67 patients diagnosed as benign adrenal tumor and was treated with retroperitoneal endoscopic surgery at Viet Duc hospital in 2018. The study design was retrospective. Results: The clinical syndromes of the patients were mainly Cushing's syndrome (3%), Conn's syndrome (29,8%), Pheochromocytome (17,9%) and 49,3% of patients with nonsecretory tumors. . Specific biochemical tests: hypercortisolemia (4,48%); increased blood catecholamines (16,42%) and increased urinary catecholamines (14,93%). Ultrasound: The average tumor size was 20.37 ± 16.05mm; The diagnostic sensitivity was 74,6%. CT or MRI: The mean tumor size was 26.63 ± 12.7mm; highly sensitive and is the gold standard on diagnostic imaging. Conclusion: The clinical and laboratory results of patients undergoing laparoscopic resection of benign adrenal tumors are highly sensitive.
Laparoscopic, retroperitoneal resection of benign adrenal adenoma
2. Phong OQ, Research on the application of single-hole laparoscopic surgery in the treatment of benign adrenal tumors, Thesis of Doctor of Medicine, Hanoi Medical University, 2017. (in Vietnamese)
3. Chung DV, Adrenal gland tumor, Internal pathology, 1971. (in Vietnamese)
4. Tien ND, Research diagnosis and treatment of laparoscopic surgery cut benign adrenal tumor at Viet Duc hospital from 1998-2005, Thesis of Doctor of Medicine, Hanoi Medical University, 2007. (in Vietnamese)
5. Lo CY, Tam PC, Kung AW, et al, Primary aldosteronism: Results of surgical treatment, Ann Surg., 1996; 224(2): 125–130.
6. Buliman A, Tataranu LG, Paun DL et al., Cushing’s disease: a multidisciplinary overview of the clinical features, diagnosis, and treatment, J Med Life, 2016; 9(1): 12–18.
7. Sautter AE, Cunningham SC, Kowdley GC, Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy for Adrenal Cancer-A Systematic Review, Am Surg., 2016; 82(5): 420–426.
8. Gagner M, Lacroix A, Bolté E, Laparoscopic adrenalectomy in Cushing’s syndrome and pheochromocytoma, N Engl J Med., 1992; 327(14): 1033.
9. Portnoĭ LM, Kalinin AP, Arablinskiĭ AV, Radiodiagnostic problems in adrenal diseases, Ter Arkh, 1994; 66(12): 63–67.